What We Believe
At The Final Word, the Scriptures are the final authority in all matters of our faith and practice. Accordingly, the following statements reflect our beliefs:
- The reality of one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- The true deity and true humanity of the Son, Jesus Christ;
- The empowering presence of the Holy Spirit indwelling all believers;
- The universal need of personal salvation from the penalty and power of sin;
- God’s gracious provision of redemption through faith alone in Christ and His atoning death;
- The necessity of personal appropriation of this provision by faith and sole object of saving faith;
- The bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day;
- The physical return of Jesus Christ to earth to judge the wicked and to reign in righteousness and true justice;
- The physical resurrection and ultimate glorification of His people.
Copyright © 2012-2020 Truth Encounters. All rights reserved.